1.04.2011

{the holiday's...}

it seems as though the holiday's come and go
faster and faster every year. the decorations and festive music
come out earlier, the sales begin earlier. so before the fourth of july rolls around,
im not going to procrastinate any longer and document the
fabulous time we had celebrating the Lords birth.


tate's school christmas program.


the nativity.








trying to capture a moment with the boys in their festive jammies i made for them...

this  was the moment;)





 we left milk and cookies for santa and his crew.

we opened lotsa presents.


 we spent lotsa time with our families.


hey, you might ask, isn't that guy on a mission?
why yes, he is. but some emergency surgery
at christmas time allowed this elder to spend it with us.
love ya jens.

and it was magical.

we hope your merry was very!
xoxo
the peterson's




6 comments:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Your boys are so cute! How awesome to be able to see your brother! Your Christmas card was super cute! Miss you guys!

Trav and Linds said...

Yup, we are back, so we need to get together for a girl's night ASAP! Love the cute pj's you made for your boys!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

fun holidays!! I love the pj's you made, your so good

paige and jord said...

cutie cutie.... oh how i love those little k. pete boys.

Hayward Family said...

You amaze me with how domestic you are! You MADE their cute pj's?!?! I LOVE IT! You are so cute, and I hope you had an Merry Christmas and a Happy New YEAR!!! :)

Holly and Brad said...

Hi Peterson Family! I am so glad I came to check your blog so that (only 8 months later) I could say CONGATULATIONS on baby boy #3! Holy cow, I didn't know you were even pregnant but after seeing what your sister said back when Haws was born I guess you didn't announce it on the blog (or update it for that matter :) I am so glad you're up and blogging again because I have a feeling that I will be needing some advice. Yep, I'm preggers with baby #3 and if it's another stinky boy so help me...jk of course it will be fine, I will lose the 10% left of the functioning portion of my brain, but it will be fine...right?! I find out in a couple of weeks, so stop on by our blog to either congratulate me or commiserate with me ;) Your family is adorable and are those BROWN eyes on baby Haws? What a cutie! You're so brave! You still went for 2 years apart on the third one even after having the older boys 2 years apart...I gave myself an extra year almost on this last one. My boys are CRAZY, but then again, they come by it naturally. Your family is adorable and we miss you guys! Telly Kenny hi from Brad and I! Take care!