11.23.2010

{a little birdie said she's thirty...}


i had such an AWESOME birthday!


my sweet family threw me a birdie themed surprise party. my mom and sisters are famous for hosting the most fabulous soiree's around and this time was no different...   





some of my favorite peeps










i don't know how they pulled off so much planning and preparation without me having a clue. it was perfect. an intimate gathering of loved ones who went out of their way to make me feel special.
ken, mom & sissies, thank you from the bottom of my 30 year old heart. you made my day! i love you so...

thoughts on turning thirty:
i'm a mom to these three little knuckleheads, i should be 30.
bring on the next 30, i'm ready!

11 comments:

taryn and taylor said...

happy birth jo :) you're the bestest sissie around. glad your day was fun! love you lots.

Trav and Linds said...

Happy Birthday Linds! I'm so glad you had such an awesome b-day! P.S- You seem way more ok with turning the big 3-0 than I was. ;)

Unknown said...

What a cute theme Linds! It all looks adorable but not quite as adorable as YOU! Happy belated - glad it was a good one!!! xo

Ashley said...

What a fun way to spend the day breaking in the 30's. Happy Birthday!

paige and jord said...

i am so happy you had such a goo one jo! good times are ahead, thats for sure ;)

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday! Happy Birthday! What a cute party, you guys are the ultimate party thrower's!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Happy birthday Linds!! Glad you're bday was awesome! You're gorgeous, babe! Now that you are officially 30, you can start telling people you're "29." ;)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had a great day and felt speacial!!! You look just the same as you did in HS!! Love ya

us... said...

hey JO i know this is a little late but i thought I would send a shout out and let you know how much i love ya.... There isn't a sister in the planet that could out do you!!! Thanks for all you do for our fam! Love ya .. oh yeah and happy 30th it was a blast!

Erin K said...

I'm glad you had a good one. I was laughing inside myself when you didn't think you were going to do anything for your birthday. What a fun surprise. Happy Thirty!

Jeanine said...

It was so great celebrating your day! 30 ain't so bad...right?!