2.01.2011

{silly goose...}



i think i have stumbled upon my favorite stage
of my little peoples life so far. this little
four and a half year old, (don't even think about
leaving out the half or your name is mud) is
the silliest little thing. his jokes and funny
one liners have kenny and i in stitches all day.


he found kenny's ski goggles in the back of the car
 and decided to wear them for the rest
of the day. what a character. i love you little bug, and
minus the potty talk, you are practically perfect in every way!

7 comments:

Erin K said...

At least his potty talk isn't four letter explicits like my nephew. He is a funny kid!

Ashley said...

what is it about being 4 1/2 and potty talk!
But I totally agree, Louk being four was my favorite stage. Being 5 1/2 now, he almost seems to grown up.

ENJOY!

taryn and taylor said...

love him! & his wack-o faces too :)

paige and jord said...

oh how i love that little tot. he is growin up too fast. love you tatie

paige and jord said...

ps. way to go on your header... (or should i say, way to go ner-ners?)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

What a cutie, I agree that is a cute age.

Trav and Linds said...

I love that age too, he is such a cutie! We'll have to get Tate and Savy together sometime for a little play date. (I'll have to tone down her potty talk and boy craziness beforehand though ;)