11.01.2007

HaLLowEeNie...

THE COSTUMES...




THE PARTIES...





THE COUSINS...





THE WARD TRUNK-R-TREAT

THE REAL TRICK-OR-TREATIN...




THE FOOD...
All in all we had a very fun and eventful
Halloween. Tate was such a good sport, wearing
his guppie costume from party to party and
from door to door. He did realize it wasn't
so bad when he noticed his stash of candy.
This is one of my favorite holidays. Anytime were
with family and friends, dressing up, acting like
goofballs,eating endless amounts of treats-you know
its going to be good times!
















10 comments:

us... said...

so good times, joe love it!

Unknown said...

what a cute little costume! tate looks adorable!
halloween is so much fun with little ones!

paige and jord said...

boo ya! i'm glad im finally getting represented as a part of this family on blogspot. never thought i'd see the day! so glad we could make the parties...always a good time. give goldie a kiss fo me. love you sooo much!

lramey said...

what up supastar!!! LOVE YOUR COSTUME!!!!!

Trav and Linds said...

So cute! I love that you and Kennt dressed up and tate is adorable in his costume!

Ashley said...

Gross Kenny. Your hair is always so perfectly manicured. I'm proud of you for mismanaging it so well for a night. Linds, you are a hot mama as always. And Tate, well there are few children that I deem as adorable as my own and Tate is always one of them, in any picture, but especially here.

taylor nelson said...

Hello! Halloween was so much fun! Tatey's outfit was so cute! Thanks for letting me borrow your tats Joe! Wub so much!
~Tates favorite Auntie!

Jana said...

oh-my-gosh! I love the little guppie...especially the pic where the octo and him are looking at each other! and I want your e-mail...and you.

Jana said...

You've been running and hiding...and now you've been tagged. Check my blog for details

Susan said...

I know this is late lindsay, but what a cute costume!!! Where'd you find it??