11.23.2007

{ a day of thanks...}

The day always starts out with our annual
TURKEY BOWL...

My attempt at getting some shots of the
cute decor my mom set up for our dinner
at our family cabin in Sundance. I should
have started the pics before dinner, maybe
Tate's sweater would have been cleaner
and his shirt would have been tucked in...




Here is our table at dinner. Somehow
we got demoted to the kids table. This
is only about 1/3 of the crew.



You seriously have never seen so much
food on one plate{all stirred together
I might add} as seen here on Brooks' plate.
That boy sure can pack it away!


Me and my sista's
taylor+brynne+paige+linds+taryn

I have to say Thanksgiving is one of my favoritest holidays EVER! Anytime I get to sit around, stuff ma belly, and laugh and laugh with the people I love most- its always good times. I'm so grateful for a husband who puts up with me, a healthy, darling little son who loves me unconditionally, a family who is so supportive {and always provides entertainment} and the stability of the Gospel in my life. I'm also grateful for days like these to remind me all that I have to be grateful for.

5 comments:

Jade said...

Looks like you had a great one. Is your Tate's middle seriously Nelson too? That is funny, Nelson is a family name. Sorry for stilling the entire name. :)

taylor nelson said...

Oh cute! Happy Thanksgiving! La ya!

Trav and Linds said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! I am sorry I missed your birthday lunch, we were already out of town. I hope it was a good one, am with ya on the "27" thing. It was a little depressed about getting older on my b-day too.

Trav and Linds said...

Oh ya, I need your address too. Will you email me your street address and then I will send you mine. My email is lindsfitch@hotmail.com.

us... said...

The picture of the turkey bowl is my fav. Your post is so cute! It was some good times! The picture of tate by the fire place is so funny, he is precious! We wub the peterson family and we are so grateful for you in our lives.