11.30.2007

{oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree...}

this is the first (of many im sure)holiday posts.
for fhe this week, we set out on a hunt to
find the perfect christmas tree. kenny is a romantic
and loved the idea of cutting one ourselves.
that dream might have to be fulfilled next year
when we have a little more time on our hands.
until then, some random guys backyard will have to do.
tate was a huge help
pointing to all the massive trees covered
in fake snow, maybe next year son...






the night ended with jammies and decor.
tate loved putting all the ornaments on.
i just love this season. now if it will just snow already!






11 comments:

linds jo said...

you are so lucky your husband is so rugged!

taylor nelson said...

You must be really desperate when you have to comment yourself! Haha.. Tate looks so big in those pics! He's growing so fast. Wub you so much peterson fam!

McCall said...

Well...you got your snow wish. On my move in day...good times. THANK KENNY FOR ALL HIS HELP. Much appreciated.

Jana said...

Linds I really want one of those...a little one. I need to compile a top 10 reasons to have a baby and present it to Brad. I'll use Tate's pic...it can only help my cause.

Emily Frame said...

i scanned over your comment at first and reading "coming out" and "gap" i was racking my brain for who this could be. i am glad it was you. i enjoy your blog also, could your family be any prettier?

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Cute pictures!! hey i got a blog now jonandtashafam.blogspot.com check it out. i still need to lean how to wrok my site better but i am learning. haha

jodi said...

I love your pics- you can't beat a fresh tree! I got the invite and my work Christmas party is that night, but I would love to see a catalog and check out what they have...

us... said...

OH MY WORD! Those trees are to die for. You will have to teach me how to do that. I love that it can change but the rest of your blog is white, not to busy or crazy. Leave it to you to top everyones blog!

us... said...

Oh YA and that picture of tate by the tree.......precious!

taylor nelson said...

Those trees are so cute Jo! Wub so much!

paige and jord said...

love the pics.. im missin the good times. cant wait to come home for christmas! love you