10.03.2007

PUMPKIN PATCH...

For FHE we decided to go to the pumpkin
patch and pick out some pumpkins.
Tate wanted to wear his festive overalls
for the event...
I asked Tatie which one he wanted
and he pointed at like 20, so we
bought them all. I really hope one day
I will be able to tell him no.


The 'pumpkin people' have this sweet
old truck set up for some great photo opts.
This poor child fell victim to his mothers
clippers. What was meant to be a trim, turned
into a military recruit look-a-like. One thousand
apologies my little love.






Captain GQ.




Can you believe this boy
held these poses all on his own?





I had to sneak in a shot of us at
the THS football game...Go T-wolves!







10 comments:

Jana said...

Oh so cute!! He can get away with any haircut. Yes, we so need to get together. I would love it!

Unknown said...

how cute! i'm excited to take my little dude to the pumpkin patch this year!
love the new look of your blog! did you email my friend?

paige and jord said...

your blog is so festive and cute! cant wait for good times next week.. see you tomorrow! love you sister

Trav and Linds said...

He is so cute! Where is this pumpkin patch? I may need to take my fam there, since Boston seriously asks me everyday if we can go buy pumpkins. Your blogs looks super cute too!

lramey said...

hey, what was the website? tell me your secrets, I'll tell you mine! Maybe we should play again!

Those are such cute pic's of Tate!!! I love the fall and the pic's we can take of our kiddies

jodi said...

I was just wondering who won the football game in that picture?
-James

taylor nelson said...

Hmm.. I am still waiting for a picture of me on your blog Joey! You better have a picture of me after Disney Land! Love you so much~ Can't wait for Disney Land with ma Tatey and ma Caden!

Heidi said...

so cute!!!I need to get some pumpkins... its at the bottom of my list of things to do... hope I get to it before halloween comes and goes....

jodi said...

I love the new template to your blog- i've been trying to figure out how to do that for a while. Don't you just love going to pumpkin patchs, it's one of my favorite things to do in the fall- and Tate is looking so cute in all the pics!

Emily Frame said...

Lindsay! I love blogs for this reason. Your son is beautiful, I can't believe how big he is! The last time I saw him he was coming in with Kenny for some "mommy time" during your 15 minute break!

xo Emily Kartchner Frame