10.16.2007

THE MAGICAL KINGDOM+US

We went to the BYU UNLV game in Vegas on the
way home. Hot dogs+Fam+drunkin UNLV fans=
Good Times! Go Cougs...



Tate and his cousin Caden
rah,rah, rah-rah-rah!




DISNEYLAND!!!


Two days before we left my poor mom got in
a fight with an iron bed and lost. But the trip
must go on! And we took advantage of the
handicap and went to the front of the lines-oh ya!


Everything was all decorated so
cute and festive.



Everyone raise a churro in toast to the
Magical Kingdom!





SPLASH MOUNTAIN




My little twin sisters went to a character
breakfast with all the princesses...





Tate benefited from the mickey waffles!
His favorite part of Disneyland was
all the food.


One of Taties favorite rides was the
Finding Nemo submarine ride.
The cartoon fish were swimming all over,
it really was cool.
A personal favorite of mine.
Not the real Troy Bolton, but it was still
fun to dance and sing at the High School Musical II
pep rally. Did I dance and sing...heck ya!
MMMM...enjoying some cheetos!



The ride that made everyone sick...


AUTOPIA









Again eating and eating.

MY NEW OBSESSION-WICKED!



While the boys went to the ESPN zone,
we headed off to Wicked at the Pantages
theater in Hollywood. For me, it was the
highlight of the trip. From the minute the curtain
went up I didnt want it to end. We were on the fourth
row! I mean were talkin nose hairs!
It was incredible!

A big shout out to Grammie and Grampie
Nelson for the wonderful trip. Thanks
for all the planning and mulah it
took to make the trip such a success!The whole trip was
a riot! We love you so...
























10 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun trip!
i love how your little man always likes the food the most. that makes me laugh!

Trav and Linds said...

Love the Nelson fam! Your trip looks like it was so much fun! Don't you LOVE Wicked? It is my fave! Trav was at the BYU game over the weekend too.
(P.S- I will have to get some hints on taking little ones to D-land, we are going in about a month.)

lramey said...

i will just pretend i'm not jealous....

us... said...

Oh Ya GOOD TIMES!

luke & sammy said...

That is such a fun trip! I am glad you got to see wicked, it is my favorite! My mom said that you had to rush home to make the blessing, what a fun week!

Englishfam said...

I have been hearing great things about this alleged Wicked show. I must learn more about this...
I love Cali so much! It looks like you guys had a great time. Can I just say how cute the Mickey pumpkin is? I loved it!

Mary said...

I didn't even know you were going! Looks like you guys had a blast! How fun to have all your siblings together. I bet Tate had a great time. He's still at a fun age for a trip like that. You sister's baby is totally cute! Now we are just waiting for Peterson baby #2!

taylor nelson said...

Who are those cute chicas with the red hair? Ha! Disneyland was so fun! Good times... I can't wait for more pics of Tatey the fish! La Ya!
Tatey's favorite Auntie..
Taylor

Unknown said...

FINALLY! One of my goals was to be a part of your blog one day, and now..it has happend! OH YEAH..GOOD TIMES! La you soooo much!

Heidi said...

How fun!!! i'm jealous! Your little guy is stinkin cute!