9.23.2007

CAMPING...


Kenny and I decided to put our new

cruiser to work and go camping

up American Fork canyon this weekend.

Its already getting cold so we are trying

to get it all in...

I'm so glad my man is so rugged!










don't think for 2 shakes

we left the motor

bike at home...



Tate and cousin Kenzie were such troopers!

We had to put glow sticks around their necks

and arms in case they wondered off...


Kenny's sister Erin came down from St.

George for the weekend and decided

to join us. Sitting around the campfire,

her stories leave you in stitches.


Roastin weenies!!!!

For some reason they taste so much

better around a campfire and at a

ball park. MMMMMM, yum-o!








Baby Ashton was

seriously the little

kid on a

Christmas story with his puff-a-lump

suit. No we weren't in the Arctic, just AF...
















10 comments:

luke & sammy said...

That is so fun, it really makes me miss the mountains out here in Kansas! We are still waiting for some of that fall crisp air, I am definetely ready for it! I am glad to see the family is doing well!

Unknown said...

we didn't get to go camping all summer... so jealous.
i love that little vest on your guy, that is the cutest thing and so is he!

p.s. i use photoshop for a lot of the stuff on my blog, and the t-shirts, i sew on fabric patches on a lot of my little guys t-shirts. they are super easy. if you want to know how there is a tutorial on my other blog, yes i'm a nerd i have two. http://armellejewelry.blogspot.com

oh and go to my friend suzannes blog, [link on mine] and email her, she sends instructions on how to make your blog cute to people all the time.

is this comment long enough?
oh ya, will you email me your email address? my email is on my blog under contact me.
that's all i promise..

lramey said...

FUN!! we always say we're going to go camp, but we don't! Oh well for us I guess. You're darling.

Trav and Linds said...

So cute Linds. I love that you brought along Tate's little quad. Looks like you guys had a blast!

us... said...

You changed your blog again! I love it. Tate's little quad is so cute. You have a presh fam!

jodi said...

Lindsey-
Tate is getting so big, he is such a doll! We saw Kenny Tuesday night and he told me about your blog, it's fun to see all of your cute pictures. James and Jodi Johnson

Jana said...

He's so cute!! The last time I saw him he was a round little bump. I would love to see him (and you) in person! Next time I'm in Provo I need to stop by. xoxo

Yvonne S. said...

Sean had one of those little "quads" when he was Tates age! What a blast! You have such a cute family!

paige and jord said...

i cant believe tatie is walking.. im missing all the good times! pics are so dang cute. miss you

taylor nelson said...

You have such a cute family! Love you all so much!
Love,
Taylor
(Tatie's favorite Auntie!)