9.17.2007

GoOd TiMEs...

Kenny got Tate his first BIG BOY
motorized vehicle...he loves it! He even
figured out how to get it to go right away.
GOOD TIMES
As you can see he is on it right when
he wakes up until he goes to bed
(hence the jammies)


good times
celebrating cousin Ryder's birthday
at Chuck E. Cheese...






Cute Mikey, Amber and baby Ashton





ahhhh...someone save me besides
that creepy bearded man that wont
stop starring! This may be our
last time to Chuck E. Cheese, they all
come out of the wood works here.


Don't be deceived, these wings are
not for flying, they are mearly for looks.
You too can have a pair, just have a baby
and your hair breaks and falls out all by itself.
"Isn't she lovely...isn't she wonderful"
NOT GOOD TIMES






Kenny and his brothers got a little
competitive/carried away /obsessed
with skee ball... GOOD TIMES!










6 comments:

lramey said...

wings? I'm laughing so hard! I am balding- thank you Sawyer! the things we do!

Mary said...

So fun! Seriously could your son be any cuter? And I love the wings! They're great! I can't remember the last time I went to Chucky Cheese!

Trav and Linds said...

So cute! Boston would kill for that four wheeler, he says he trying to save his own money for one, but he's got a ways to go....p.s pregnancy has done some crazy things to my hair too!

Unknown said...

your little guy is too cute.
i know what you mean about the hair. i'm going bald. how come no one told me about that after you have kids? i'm freaking out. i think that is why everyone ends up getting the mommy do, short hair cut huh?

lramey said...

i can fully help you get a new look to your blog, but I'll need to help you in person...let's chat

Englishfam said...

Okay so I know I am so out of the loop, but how is Derek doing? Is he still with Skylar? Also, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that MIKEY has a BABY! No freakin way! He was like 10 when we used to go over to Kennys house. Then it dawned on me that I have been graduated for almost 10 years from good old THS. I am officially old and depressed. Good times. :)