8.30.2007

TATE'S FIRST TRIP TO THE ZOO!


Tate's friend Ayden taking
such good care of him...

My friend Mary (the party planner) let
Tate and I tag along with her and her sister
in-laws to the zoo. It was such a fun day.
These are her cute kids, Ayden and Sophie.


Regardless of the face Tate is pulling,
he really did have a lot of fun. He was
convinced since most everything we saw
had four legs, they were all dogs. He kept
pointing at the animals and saying, Gog...
rrrrr, rooo. (his version of a ruff)



I think his all time favorite were the giraffes.
One came right over and put his face with in
one foot of us. It was so crazy/scary!










I have a picture by this lion fountain when I was
really little, so I couldn't resist
taking the same one of Tatie.









Here we are on the train ride. I hadn't been
to the zoo in at least 10 years. I was
very impressed at the "new and improved"
Hogle Zoo! It used to be way ghetto.


Tatie and his girlfriend Sophie...just
6ish weeks apart.











4 comments:

paige and jord said...

that pic of him by the giraffes is soo cute!

Englishfam said...

Lindsay!
Hey it's your old pal Heather Tenney-how are you? I was bored and was clicking on links from other blogs and eventually happened upon you and Lindsey Smith. First of all, I still can't get over that you and Kenny are married!!! What the?! And second, your little boy is adorable. Anyway hope you are good, my blog is utahenglishs.blogspot.com It was fun to see your little family!

us... said...

The Zoo looked like so much fun! We will have to go together someday. Tatie is so precious. WUB

Summmack said...

You have to take a picture in the lions mouth, everyone raised in Utah needs a picture of that. Tate is darling.