8.22.2007

FAMILY PICS!

I realized the other day that
we don't really have any real family
pics, so thanks to my very talented
sister Brynne, now we do. I wanted to
post one and I got carried away...sorry!
I know some think I'm joking but sometimes
I think life should be a musical. (alright,
most of the time, OK fine...always!) Look at
Kenny and Tate, they are like what-the?


We found some really cool train tracks and
an old box car along the way. Apparently
Bob found it before we did.







I know Tate looks very innocent, but you
wouldn't believe how may fruit
snacks it took for him to hold
still even for just one minute.



Again the look of innocence really is uncanny!










10 comments:

laura said...

Very cute pictures, Lindsey. What a cute family you three make. Tate is so handsome. And you know Kenny stole my heart when he was in 7th or 8th grade and brought me flowers when I picked Mary up from school. I love seeing your blog and seeing what you're up to.

Laura

Summmack said...

Hey Petersons! The whole Shippen clan is over here admiring your cute family pictures. Tate is darling. We love them.

Trav and Linds said...

So cute Linds! Your little family is adorable.

lramey said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute! You know, we could totally be in Hairspray on Broadway- or at Hale Center Theater. i say we audition...

us... said...

OH my word those pictures are so cute. Can I get your photographers number she is fabulous...HA.I love your new blog. I am so glad you introduced me to the blog world. I love being your sis. Your fam is precious.

Unknown said...

Joey, you are so silly! You would be a better Gabriella. (if you were just a LITTLE bit younger.) Your fam is too cute. Wub so much, Twinna Taryn

lramey said...

so i just found out that they're playing Hairspray at Provo Towne with the WORDS so you can sing along!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!

Abi said...

Oh my goodness . . . what a beautiful family! Those are amazing. I LOVE THE TRAIN TRACKS! I was nice meeting you at the zoo today!!

paige and jord said...

that pic of you and tate.... you would.

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsay & Kenny!
It's Caroline (was Le Bras). Hope you remember me..I'm excited I found your blog from Mary's.
You're little famiy is SO cute!
I'm loving that you two got married.. who knew?

Hope to keep in touch!
My blog is http://thedrakefam.blogspot.com

Also Lindsay, we're having a girls dinner this Wendnesday the 5th at my place. Ask Mary or Skylar for the details, I'd love for you to come!