8.14.2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US...


Kenny and I celebrated our anniversary on
Saturday. Since we have had a crazy summer
and we are going to San Diego in a couple weeks,
we decided to keep it low key. We made plans to
go do a session at the Salt Lake Temple and than
dinner at the Roof, over looking the same beautiful
place we were married. As we were walking out the
door we grabbed our recommends and realized they
were expired by a week...ugh! We still wanted to make
our dinner reservations but had time to kill so we
went and saw Rush Hour III...not quite the
same experience the Temple would have been, but
humorous non the less. The Roof was beautiful and
soooo yummy. I kept hoping someone around us would
propose. Then we went and walked around the Temple
grounds and snapped this pic by the eternity tree (or
whatever its called)remembering where we stood on that
same day two years ago. It was so peaceful and fun.
These last two years have been the best of my life.
Kenny is everything I could have hoped for and so
much more. He is the best husband and father in the
world. It was so worth wondering in the wilderness for
what seemed like forever before finally finding my promised
land...I love you babe! Two years and a one year old, oh ya!


4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! What a fun night! You guys are a darling couple and you guys inspire me. Thanks for being a great example.

us... said...

Happy Anniversary! We Wub so much.....Love ABC

lramey said...

I figured since we've confided in each other that we've been stalking each other, I'd make it known to the world!!

So happy you came the other night to the most fabuloso HAIRSPRAY!!!!

-this is Lisa by the way...

loves

taylor nelson said...

Hmmmm.. I'm pretty sure that you need a picture of me on your blog. Taryn & I do so much for Tatie and we don't even get a picture? JK! Love you so much! K.. but seriously, you need a picture of me!
Love Tatie's favorite auntie,
Taylor! =]