8.31.2007

SWISS DAYS!

Every year my mom her sisters and I head
up to swiss days is Heber. Its always so fun to
walk around, look at all the cute booths and
of course partake of all the yum-o food!
(ok that's the real reason we go)
Tate had fun playing with my aunt Springs kids
Tennyson and Finn. All they needed was
a few treats and some bev's and they were
good to go.

So I guess their fav part was eating too...




Say 100 degrees!



Every year we hurry to the gourd ladies
booth first because hers is by
far the best. She does the most creative
cutest stuff. Her web site is jenibee.com
Everything else is kinda same-o same-o,
ya I get it- live well laugh oft and love much
blah blah blah blah.....










3 comments:

Mary said...

Hey- we were there too! I can't believe we didn't see you- what with it being so dead and all! Ha Ha! It was nuts. That was my first experience at Swiss Days and I was very impressed! I got some cute stuff and also some cute ideas. What a fun thing!

Trav and Linds said...

Gotta love Swiss Days! I am sad I missed it, but seriously could your little Tate be any cuter?

Englishfam said...

I have never been to Swiss Days but everyone keeps telling me how great it is...maybe next year!