7.06.2007

Sanity...take 27

It seems like forever since my last post...maybe because it has been forever! Our life is the craziest of the crazies. Lets see where do I even begin...oh yes, June 13, Tate and I fly to Utah for my cousins wedding. (well sorta, we missed our flight but that's another story for another day) When I got online to get my return flight info I find out the whole thing was canceled due to the first missed one...are you kidding me delta-I will never fly the friendly skies again. Meanwhile Kenny got a job offer back in Utah and really wanted to give it a whirl so..........he packed up the house and drove home. It is a very bitter sweet thing for me, sweet because we are closer to family and friends, bitter because I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone in Texas, we never went to a Rangers game and there was still a world of shopping to do. Oh well maybe next time we move to Texas...note the sarcasm. We went to Lake Powell the day Ken got back and we just got home yesterday(pics to come). And while we were gone Kenny got another job offer he is considering. So I guess we are just takin it one day at a time around here, well that and we are counting down the days till we move into our new house...5 to be exact!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

WOW- sounds like it really has been a whirlwind! Exciting job offers though, and welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures of Powell.