6.12.2007

A DAY IN THE LIFE




It is getting SO hot here! Its a good thing
our place has a pool that we frequent everyday.
We've made lots of new friends there
and Tate has the cutest little tan lines. My sister
thinks he looks like a girl in this hat, but its the only
thing that will shade his whole noggin...



The boys never get off work until 9, so when we go out its always late. Poor Tate, he always gets awakened and then is up real late. (that's why hes usually in his jammies in the pics...) Here we are with the Atlas crew watching the game and havin some wings.

When we decided to come to Texas, I had these images of cactus, snakes and big gold belt buckles. It turns out I couldn't have been more off. This is a view from our front and back yards...so green huh!!?? Because it's so humid and rains all the time everything is so pretty and green. We do live on a golf course so that help too. We live in a really nice gated community in a great area just outside of Dallas. The homes here are beautiful. I find a new house for us to buy every morning on my run. (don't worry gram and gramps...that wasn't an announcement)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so jealous! I don't have a pool around here that I can frequent yet. Plus it's a little hard with the 2 little ones for me to go by myself! You look so tan! I can't wait to see you this week!

linds jo said...

Hi Linds, its me, Kenny. I miss you and Tate sooooooooo much! I love you more than you will ever know.