6.12.2007

JUST ONE OF THOSE...









Since we've been having some problems with our camera the last week, I decided to take it into the shop to get fixed. After waiting in line for a half hour, I finally made it to the counter. I explained the problem and said I'll even pay extra to get it done quick because I'm going to Utah for a wedding in 2 days and I really need it. The worker took the camera, changed the batteries and badda bing bodda boom-worked like new. He and Tate thought it was pretty funny, so he took some pics(without permission) of my very embarrassing moment...I hope I'm not the only one who has these minor brain laps every now and again! (although they are becoming more frequent these days...)

1 comment:

Mary said...

that is awesome!! I totally do stuff like that all the time! I claim that once you've had a baby, your brain is totally fried. That's my excuse anyway. You're more then welcome to use it if you'd like.