7.08.2007





I love to wakeboard! This is the first time
I have been out in a while because last year
I was extremely prego. Im still a little
wabbly but Kenny is profesh, its so annoying!




Kenny and the boys trying to catch
some fish...I think the fish were
on to them because they got close
a few times but those stinkin carp
always seem to win out in the end.





Every year since Kenny has been
home from his mish. he and 2 other families
have an annual Lake Powell trip. (its one of the reasons
I married him...and I think it played a big role in cutting
our Texas experience short) The weather was great,
the water was glassy, the food was yum and the folks were
a riot! Tate had so much fun bobbin in the water in his
little life vest. Thanks Clarks and Baileys for the good
times! WE LOVE LAKE POWELL!









2 comments:

Mary said...

How fun! I didn't know you wakeboard! Logan would be so jealous. Looks like you had a great trip! Can't wait to chill this week!

Amber and Mike said...

Hey baby! That looks like so much fun. We will have to go on the boat soon. Mike is getting antsy to get out on the lake. I know your busy with the move, but let me know if i can help. Call me later
amber