11.17.2011

{attention fellow twi-hards...}

BREATHE...

OK now i'm ready.

 my sissies and i are back from our wild and crazy trip to the LA premiere of "breaking dawn." we weren't exactly sure what to expect. we just kissed the kiddos, jam packed the car and took off into the sunset. after A-LOT of intense moments while waiting in line for our wristbands, camping out for four days, rubbing shoulders with the stars, experiencing a real-life massive blockbuster world wide movie premiere then actually getting into the movie and watching it with all the stars of the show...lets just say, EXPECTATIONS EXCEEDED! so, after i thumb through all my bazillion pic's and try to narrow them all down, here is a sneak peak at just how close we were on the  red black carpet...
these photo's aren't zoomed in...
this IS where we were standing.
believe it or not, they are all even
better looking in real life.
and can i add, "breaking dawn" part one, is my favorite one by a long shot.
edward and bella can finally be a normal couple. the wedding, the honeymoon,
it's all so magical. can't wait to see it again tonight at 6pm.
twice before it's even been released...i've got a very understanding husband:)
can't wait to hear how much everyone else falls in love...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay. "Magical" is the right word for this whole experience for you guys!!! Aren't celeb sightings the best?!!?!? Those pictures are AMAZING! I am sooooo happy for you girlies that it worked out so well! Exceeded expectations FO' SURE!!! (Go see the clothes on my blog ... then I want to post about YOU guys!)

Anonymous said...

WOW linds! That is just AWESOME! So very excited for you that you got to do that. :)

paige and jord said...

AWE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've got butterflies in my tum just thinking about seeing it again tonight. and seeing our bff's on screen ;)

Angie said...

JEALOUS! I *love* that you and your sisters went together to this..how much fun!! PLEASE post more pics later :). I'm going at 5:00 today and am SO excited! I'm totally counting down the minutes at this point :).

Chelsey said...

oh wow, i just got goosebumps! i'm glad to see you guys had a good time and it was well worth your efforts! i need to see more pics!

Ashley said...

Gah! So jealous! Can't wait to see the movie tonight!

Jeanine said...

You are a twi-hard! I have to wait until tomorrow to see it. I love that you had this experience. You my dear, are just living the life.