5.20.2008

{my lil' sis is married...(tear)}

last friday my little sis, paige went and got herself hitched.
since my mother (the martha of all wedding coordinators) doesn't
do anything small scale...the weeks leading up were somewhat hectic-
but everything turned out so beautifully!
the night before
dinner at jordan's parents


the boys kept themselves entertained with the waterfall


my little twinners!
really does it get any cuter???






the salt lake temple




once again keeping the littles entertained...




the happy couple...
they both were just glowing





a few of paigies bridals.
its not that hard to capture a good one when you look like her!




the reception at thanksgiving point
in the rose garden

the whole gang


the boys and their bestest aunties



the garden itself is so pretty you hardly have to do anything to it.
but my mom did a fabulous job filling it with flowers and fluff to
make it gorgeous!






what a fun filled weekend we had! congrats to paige and jordan and
best wishes. we love you so much and know your going to do great things
together. hope your loving life in the bahamas...
















8 comments:

taylor nelson said...

yeah! you finally posted it.. your family is so cute jo! love you all

Unknown said...

oh yeeah! goo times, goo times!

Elisa said...

Hi Lindsay! I met you last night at Clint and Britt's dinner. I figured out where I stalked you from. You guys are listed on Adam and Ashley Burr's page. They are really good friends of ours. Sorry I'm not a scary person I promise!

Elisa said...

P.S. Travis and Lindsey Fitch are family. Small town isn't it!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I bet the wedding was just gorgeous with all your mom's special touches! She's good! By the way, LOVE the pics with you and your boys! So cute!

Jeanine said...

How gorgeous! I didn't realize she was engaged! That is so exciting!
Jeanine

Nicole said...

Awe, those pictures take me back to my wedding day and reception in the Rose Garden. Paige looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.