3.06.2008

tagged...mi esposo


What is his full name? kenny ryder peterson


How long have you been married? 3 years this summer


Who eats more sweets? kenny says me {as he dishes himself another bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream:}


Who said I love you first? kenny did, but i quickly followed


How old is he? twenty-six


Who is taller? kenny


Who is smarter? itz harrd toosay, butt meybee kenie...


Who can sing better? i sing more often, but kennys got some pipes


Who does the laundry? i do with a smile on my face {note the sarcasm}


Who pays the bills? sometimes together sometimes im asleep


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? kenny-im scared to sleep closest to the door


Who mows the lawn? hoa-its a beautiful thing


Who cooks dinner? i do, unless im ill or its sunday


Who drives? kenny pushes the pedals, but i drive from the passenger seat :}


Who is more stubborn? anyone who knows us would laugh at this question


Who kissed who first? kenny kissed me while we were snowmobiling after he had just thrown me off twice...so romantic


Who asked who out? kenny asked me out after i asked him when he was going to ask me out...


Who proposed? kenny did while we were rock climbing. the ring was waiting for me at the top of the cliff...awe, so sweet.


Who has more siblings? me-7 kenny-4


Who wears the pants? tate


i tag anyone who thinks their husband is as delish as i do!

6 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey guys! Mark said he saw y'all at the Timp game today. He said that you (Linds) are going to San Diego for baseball and Kenny's not! Sounds like Mark and I! I'm going to the hot desert of Arizona instead! Who needs a San Diego beach, when you can have cactus and quicksand :) Oh, I love that Tate wears the pants in the family! Kids can be so high maintenance ;)

Jeanine said...

Oh so sweet! What a good guy...you guys are such a cute little fam! Lets go to lunch this week, Ellery is almost better!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Kenny! Can't wait to see you guys at ferg's tonight for Rock Band!

jeremy and steph said...

Hey I saw your blog site on Paigey's. It was so fun meeting you guys the other night :)
Tate is just adorable!
We've heard such great things about you guys that it was fun to finally put faces to the stories. It also makes me see Paige in a new light...she is so great...we are so excited to have her in the fam!
Anyway, you guys are awesome and hopefully we'll see you all soon

McCall said...

cutie ken!
FYI...i had to change my blog link. it is now...mccallandjared.blogspot.com

Hayward Family said...

So precious! You guys are so cute!