3.29.2008

{good times in san diego...}

tatie and i had some fun in the california sun with my mom
and sisters last week. our excuse was going to cheer on my lil bro. and the t-wolves at the baseball field, but needless to say we found plenty to do.
tatie and his cousin caden had so much fun together. did i mention it was 75 degrees?






go t-wolves!

monkeying around with buddy max


sea world
MY happiest place on earth.
{warning picture overload...}

we thought it would be fun to sit 3 rows up at the shamu show...




hmmmm...turned out to be a drench zone.



we were completely soaked!
tatie loved the big fish but wasn't so sure how he felt about the salty bath...



my only regret of the day was purchasing this whale hat.
even as we speak i have to pry it off his head. he was his own side show at sea world.

the boys love their aunt pp.









long day, but still clinching onto his cute little "fishie hat."






big thanks to kenny who let us have fun in the sun, while he stayed home to work-we missed you!
thanks mom and sisa's for such good times! wish we were still there.




16 comments:

Summmack said...

SeaWorld is the BESTEST place on Earth! We took the kids and did a week and a half in Southern California last May, I wish we would have done more then 1 day at SeaWorld! It was my favorite:) My kids loved the starfish in the tide pools we spent half our day just playing there. Looks like you had alot of fun:) Hope your feeling well!

Unknown said...

how fun.
we're going next month. i'm debating on sea world... i'm not sure if it would be fun for ezra or not.
can't wait for the california sunshine!

Nicole said...

I love San Diego! I am jealous. I want to live there some day...

Mark and Lachelle said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome San Diego trip! I know Mark sure had fun! I love the Seaworld pics...especially the ones where you guys are drenched! And I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing at the whale hat. I think it's hilarious he won't take it off! Too cute!

Emily Frame said...

i love sea world. i'd go there any day over disneyland. p.s. tate's chucks are the cutest.

taylor nelson said...

hmm.. not one picture of the twinners.. shoot.. they werent there. sure did miss you guys, glad your home safe!

McCall said...

Um...next time you go on a Nelson girlies trip can I be invited??? Especially since my husband is going to be gone for 5 months at boot camp and A School. (This I did not agree too.) Cutie pics! La ya!

paige and jord said...

yay! they are finally up! thanks so much for the aunt pp tribute, its about time. :) such good times with our momma and the sista's! love you

Susan said...

Haha...I really love the hat. I think that is so funny! Savanna would love Sea World. I love Tate's face after he got wet. That's a face of regret...lol. Like he wishes he sat further back.

Mary said...

So fun Linds! I'm so jealous. We are heading to Disneyland in a couple weeks and I think I'm more excited than the kids!

Hayward Family said...

HOW FUN!! I bet that was a BLAST!! Your little man is just PRECIOUS!! K, correction on the address for Tasha's shower.. It's suppose to be: 174 N 1380 W in Pleasant Grove.. Hope to see you there! :)

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

hey your blog is so cute, when i changed my back ground it didnt save, so i just got it. looks like you had tons of fun in cali.

LeChem Fam said...

What fun! I'm so jealous of all that sunshine! Anyway, I wanted to say congrats on the news - another little one! Talk to ya soon!
Ari

jodi said...

I'm so jealous---the weather looks beautiful and i'm sure you had a great time!

David and Jodee said...

Hey this is Jodee from GAP...congrats on the babe! We're actually expecting in October! You look great and Tate is a cutie!

Unknown said...

mmm...
i wonder why none of the twinners are in these pics...shoot.