3.24.2008

{easter eggs & such...}

we had a wonderful easter weekend.
we kicked it off saturday afternoon coloring some eggs...



tate kept calling the eggs balls before chucking 'em, so needless to say
more are cracked and broken then pretty and nice.
ah boys {sigh}
knocking over the decor while trying for a picture op...{another sigh}



tatie couldn't have been more stoked about the easter egg hunt.
he had one at grandma nelsons and grandma fergusons but of course the
camera only made it to one.






the look of pure mischief.



cousin caden




and what would easter be without a little guitar hero to end the day?

we had such a great day! i hope everyone's day went just as well...













10 comments:

Mary said...

What are you talking about... you do not even look pregnant! You guys are so darling. I'm glad you had a good Easter!

Susan said...

You guys look so cute! I love the family portrait. The only thing pregnant about you is the glow! You still look as skinny as always. Tate is so big! I love his cheese (smile)!

paige and jord said...

cute pics, but hello? where are the san dieg pics... i thought those would be up for sure. nice 37 comments on the prego post :) congrats

Unknown said...

Tate is the cutest little boy! Seeing him run around with Ryder on Sunday was so cute!

I have to tell you we are so jealous of how you and Tate got so tan in California... we are going to have to work really hard to catch up (and we both know it will never happen!)

We La you guys!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Tate is soooo freaking cute!! And just think, you're going to have another little Peterson running around shortly! And you can tell Tate that I challenge him to a game of Guitar Hero!

Chelsey said...

It was good to see you supporting a little JV THS baseball the other day. We need to plan a little get-together, and yes I know, it's our turn. Jeff and I will get cooking on something special.

Jeanine said...

Happy Easter! You guys are so cute! I love Tate's little Easter outfit too!

us... said...

Jo you are so funny about "looking pregnant" but, thinking about it it might be hard to see that tiny little 6 pack stretch out a bit. It is just the same-o same-o flab for the rest of us..well I guess I will speak for myself but you look fabulous and we cannot wait for another cousin to arrive! We la you too!

Ashley said...

You guys are such a model family. This little fetus has got a lot of good looks to live up to. I hope he/she is prepared to step up with professional model looks.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

CUTE pictures!! I love all you Easter outfits. Ya you don't look preggers at all! I think it's all in you head. I am very excited for your new little one. When do you find out what you are having???