2.04.2008

{ssssuper tuesday...}

that's right folks...
incase you have been living under a rock for the last year-tomorrow is national
make your voice heard day.
personal challenge to everyone:


GO VOTE!


if you care at all about the future of our country and the country our children
will reside in for years to come...do your part!
if you want our economy strengthened, our borders secured, fair taxes, strong family values,
and most important-the dems defeated, MITT'S THE MAN!



or if you want to ruin the repub. reputation {more than it already has been}
admit amnesty, & stay in iraq for a century...here is the guy. the dems
favorite canidate.

or if you would like to not only be forced to buy an insurance plan you didn't get to choose,
pay for your lazy neighbors plan, then go to collect
on your health care-and find the same people working at the dmv administering it. or if you
thought you wanted to live in the USA but instead favor communism
and living in the soviet union or china...it is {for now} a free country and the
government {hasn't yet} forced you where to vote...

DOESN'T EVERYONE DESERVE A GOVERNMENT THAT WORKS???

4 comments:

jodi said...

Okay James would be so proud of you- he is very into politics, and I just don't keep up like he would want me to! Hope all is going well-

Jeanine said...

Lindsay for President! I am so proud of you...way to represent! Maybe we can go vote together! Hey I got your note...and it is totally no big deal. I hope you didn't feel any pressure....because as much as we would love for you to run...we understand completely! We need to hang out soon! ps...make sure to check out the blog I made for the race too!

Ashley said...

Wow there have been so few things that I agree with more. I have so much rage about the impending McCain vs the Clintons issues I can hardly stand it. I seriously think I am going to quit politics. I mean it. What a BORING idea for a race. I guess America doesn't want change nearly as much as we say we do.

Susan said...

Amen!!! so funny. I agree though. I never thought of the hilary health insurance plan and DMV workers connection before. Scary!!!!!