10.27.2011

{happy harvest...}



my sisters and i thought it would be a good idea to get
some cute shots of the grand kids at thanksgiving point while the place
is all decked out in beautiful fall decor. (thanks to my ultra talented mom who works
there and makes it so.) let's just say we definitely captured the moment...

see if you can spot ALL that's wrong with this one.
A) the obvious one, i look semi-intoxicated.
B) not one soul is looking at the camera.
C) the pumpkin above crew's head looks like a bum.

children for sale

much to our surprise, there were a few cute ones.


happy fall everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY FALL TO YOU!!!!! Oh my word these really are HiLaRioUs Linds!!! I love 'em!!! Goo goo times! What a fun day though ... right?!

paige and jord said...

awe.. they are so cutie! (those goofy ones are hilarious.) i just had to erase all of them of my camera to make some room for a certain event coming up... cause you know we are going to take at least 1,000,000,000 pics ;)la ya.
t minus 10 days. FO REAL!!

courtyandwill said...

That last picture is so stinkin cute...cousins...good times. Although I'm quite sure the momma's were fit to be tied trying to get "the shot." It doesn't get any better when they're older! Someone always is the ugly, half closed eyes, wind blowing the hair off your balding forehead, ugly one by default in the family picture...oh well...

Erin K said...

I've always been jealous of how photogenic you are so I absolutely love your googly eyed pic!