11.05.2010

{in a galaxy far far away...}


...there lived a little a little four year old who ruled the roost.
he wanted to be darth vader for halloween, so
the rest of his family followed. 

  


'lil yoda and darth
(the ewok was a little less than cooperative...)
love you coobie! 

hangin with the red ranger and a dino

(and then, of course, some outtakes)
the dino and ranger having a little scuffle,
and darth and yoda just before they bit the dust...
(no one was hurt during the filming of this show:) 

 

with their preschool, tatie and his cousins caden and ashton went trick-or-treatin at timpanogos HS. and
bumped into poppie and the twinners.



the best wee wolf teachers ever...
gramma sue was the cutest astrid


a halloween sunday dinner


our friend party with some of the best 
lady gaga's you have ever seen.
my very talented neighbor amy, carved this 
edward and bella pumpkin...love it!


finding the perfect pumpkin with our cousins
at the local pumpkin patch
i hope the force was with everyone this halloween!
(we tried to "force" the rain away, it no workie)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your posts Linds! You are AWESOME. You guys all looked so good and matching.

Caroline Shoell said...

What a gorgous family you guys are! I love the Star Wars... I don't remember Joda being so cute! I didn't know you went on such a fun trip. I'm jealous, darling pictures again. I love the one with Kenny throwing Crew in the air. Soooo cute! I just love to look at your blog.

Unknown said...

You guys are SOOOOO adorable!!! Oh my gosh, that little Haws (is there an e?) is the cutest yoda EVER! Love that Halloween dinner too! Looks like the Petersons had a GOO GOO Halloween! xoxo

taryn and taylor said...

jo er suh cutie. the star-wars theme was hilarious! much love.

Brittany Crane said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't believe you have three now. Last time we saw you we were both pregnant. (You with #2 and me with #1) Wow time flies. Glad you and the boys had such a good halloween!

paige and jord said...

jo i am seriously peepin my pants right now... oh the scuffle caught on film, and the little yoda, and the boys holding hands walking down the halls. could i be any more obsessed with those boys? my poor child is gonna get the shaft from its own momma, how sad! ;)
such a good post sista.

Angie said...

Are you kidding me...I LOVE your costumes!! I love Halloween :).

Mark and Lachelle said...

Best. Costumes. Ever.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

how cute!!! I love the costumes!!!