6.03.2010

{haws ephraim peterson}

before you get shocked that lindsay actually updated,
you should know that this is not lindsay....
it's her little sister, paige.

does lindsay know that i'm doing this? nope.
but probably like the rest of you, i wanted her to update her blog.
and since she's been well..... uh..... busy,
i took matters into my own hands.

did you know she was pregnant?
probably not. she never announced it on here,
well, folks... she's not pregnant anymore!

this DARLING little boy was born on May 10, 2010 at 9:27 am.
weighing in at about 8 lbs 9 oz {i think i might be making that up?}
and 22 inches long..... we proudly introduce baby boy #3




Haws Ephraim Peterson

sometimes he looks like crew, and sometimes he looks like tate,
but he's definitely all peterson.



Tate and Crew absolutely LOVE him.
And after weeks {actually months} of calling him wolverine,
they are even calling him Haws now.





he is the most perfect baby.
he rarely cries, and he sleeps all day long.
maybe lindsay will attest to that,
and give you more of the deets later.
but maybe she will update when he turns one?

But for now, i hope you enjoy looking at that adorable little face as much as we do.

Congrats again, petersons! we're so happy for you.

13 comments:

linds jo said...

you are such a silly girl pp. you know something funny, i went to my blog to update...gasp...and you had already done it for me. genious! love you

Unknown said...

It's about time! Way to be on top of things peeps. Happy Holidays was getting a little old! :) Maybe Jo will be inspired. La ya lots

Trav and Linds said...

Yay, congrats! He's adorable and I love the name! I'll be in Utah all summer, so hopefully I get to meet him!

Anonymous said...

It's about time. I was about to update it for you as well.... LOL Good thing you have such thoughtful sisters :) He's a cutie! (i'm still calling him Wolverine though)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Well I'm glad someone updated the blog for Linds!! We had no idea she was pregnant, until Mark gets a text message saying she had her baby! We sat and looked at each other and said, "What?! Didn't even know she was prego!" Congrats to you guys!! Haws is cute, just like his older brothers!

jenny said...

SOOO cute!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

He is a handsome little guy! Congrats! We hope all is well for your family!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Paige! Cute pictures of this cute little family! And as if it was hard enough blogging with two little toddlers???

Good luck with three littles now Miss Linds ... (you can do it - I know you can!)

xoxo

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

YAY I am glad we finally got an update!!!! He is so cute!! congrats Linds, you did a good job! how is life with 3 kids???? I think you are in need of a GNO!! I am too. Let me know if you need anything.

Nicole said...

Thank you, Paige! Way to take matters into your own hands. He is so precious! Can't wait to officially meet him. Girls night next week?

Ashley said...

What! I swear I saw pics of you on another blog and you did not look preggers. I love Ephraim... takes it back to Kenny's roots.

Susan said...

Congrats Linds! He is beautiful...and I agree you need to get on here and update more often! I've slacked as well, but I'm glad to see that your little family is growing and looking as beautiful as ever. Love it!

Vanessa Jane said...

wow lindsey!!! congrats on #3...he is adorable! good luck with everything. vanessa