11.22.2009

{oh happy day...}

for my (hhmm, hhmm...) 29th birthday all i wished for was to have R pattz.
and the gang back in my life...and you know what, THEY DELIVERED!
my sisters and i (my mom came a little later:) stood out in the freezing cold, for an
undisclosed amount of time, to ensure the best seats possible for the midnight showing of
NEW MOON.
we froze, i got stung by a bee, we got in a few showdowns with some late comers trying to
butt in line, (oh no you didn't...)
and fell in love all over.



and it only got better the 2nd and 3rd time around!
even though jacob was darling and had a six pack that gave the hulk a run for his mula,
we are all still loyal to our first choice (and the winning team, i might add)
edward cullen.
love you sissies and mamma, thanks for making my bday such good times!
and thank you kenny, tate and crew, for topping off the weekend with nothin but love.
what a lucky girl i am!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! glad you had fun. I guess we will see you at Walmart for the midnight release of the DVD in a few months lol

McCall said...

hehe...love the above comment. ;) happy b-day linds!

us... said...

WOW...is all I have to say about what that undisclosed amount of time did to my looks! The power allies, the ears poking out of all places, and the choker necklace! You would have thought before I was about to share my vows with edward cullen that one of you would have helped me out! oh well, that was some seriously good times....cheers to 29! love ya

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Yes the move was amazing! It was good to see you:) love ya

Angie said...

Yes...I am SOOOO Team Edward and there is NO way that I will ever change sides {no matter how cute Jacob is ;)}. I loved it too...now I'm counting down the days to Eclipse! I can't wait to see more of Edward...this time in the entire movie!! Oh...and I hope that you had a VERY Happy Birthday :).

Ashley said...

Way better than the first! Happy b-day!

paige and jord said...

awe... SUCH good times. do we need to get tickets for thursday and friday and saturday :)
jk. hope your bday was da best. love ya sista

paige and jord said...

ps. thanks for posting the nasty pics

Mark and Lachelle said...

Still haven't seen New Moon...but I hear that there are two teams now: Team Edward, and Team Shirtless Jacob. I think I'll be needing to see that....wait, isn't he like, 17? That is so wrong.

Trav and Linds said...

So fun! I'm sad we were late to the movie and didn't really get to talk to you guys! Happy birthday!

Jeanine said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Glad it was good. :)

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Happy birthday! I have to say for a minute I was on team Jacob side (Only because he is so hot) but how could you not be for Edward when you can live forever and stay young! You have such a cute family! :)

Unknown said...

I just have to leave a comment to all of you Nelson girls, to say that the pictures are absolutely adorable of all of you! You are all darling Team Edward girls, you know!!!!