11.01.2008

{ halloween-ing...}

happy halloween to all!!!
this is one of my favorite holidays. when else can you torture your children by forcing them
to dress up in costumes they hate, then attempt to get them in bed while they are still
on a sugar buzz???
(everything cute (besides the children) is thanks to grammie nelson who
always martha stewarts everything up:)
one of many failed attempts to get a pic with both the turtle and the giraffe looking at the camera. sorry crew that your eyes are closed and you have 4 chins...love ya.




when you are the only girl in the fam you aren't invited to many photo opts.
but its just as well, when i do sneak in its much like...one of these brown hair brown eyed
persons does not belong.
the ward trunk-0r-treat
tate (scrooge) and some of his buddies

and what is even easier then getting two kids to pose for the camera, is getting five to look. wahoo!
the peterson/ferguson grandkids minus 2


we hope every one had a fun and safe halloween!

until next year folks...

11 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for Halloween...I love it too! Tate and Crew look dang cute in their Halloween attire...they're darling :).

Bryce Pendleton said...

I love the turtle costume! That was Jensen's right? OH my word and little crew....i love it! Caden misses his cousins so much! He is so funny he looks at the pictures and says hog you(hold you) He loves his little cousins and misses them terribly. Love the K Pete's see you in a few weeks!

Bryce Pendleton said...

oops jo that comment was from me Brynne I thought I was logged in under me:]

Chelsey said...

How cute are those two! Kenny's not too bad either ;) I can't believe we still haven't seen the new little one. What kind of friends are we. Seriously, we need voted off the island.

paige and jord said...

thats SOO cute!!! flashbacks to jensen being the froggy. im glad we keep those costumes in the fam.. and little giraffe was precious! we love the k.petes!
-love the j. stapes

Ashley said...

Gotta love being the odd one out. I always look out of place with my blondies. I swear brown is suppose to be the dominant gene... hmmm what were they teaching us all those years? Very Martha Halloween. Super cute babies.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh my gosh! I freaking love their costumes!! Those are awesome! I need to get a frog costume for Mark, so he can finally retire his stupid chicken costume!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ahh so cute!! your boys look cute:) Tate and Crew are going to have all the woman.

Jeanine said...

So cute...those costumes are precious!

mattieweatherly said...

wow cute boys. looks like you had a lot of fun.
p.s I absolutly love the name crew

Hayward Family said...

CUTE PICS! Your boys are so cute! It's ok.. most of my pics are of my 2 baby boys also! haha..