10.15.2008

{...and so life resumes}

i finally got 2 seconds to myself and instead of attending to the mountains
of laundry or heaps of dishes...i blog!
life is going well at the peterson's pad. little crew is such an angel! i don't want
to brag/jinks myself, but this little guy only gets up once (sometimes not at all) at night.
when he is awake, he is perfectly content with just hangin out in his swing or on the coach.
what a welcome change from our #1.
speaking of our #1 he is transitioning beautifully. he mostly is uninterested, but occasionally gives very soft kisses and loves to share his toys. what a blessing!
sweet little baby coo
(according to his big brother tate)

the brothers have a lot in common...including never looking at the camera (ugh!)


so we are doing well,
and all the while enjoying the fall.


our nelson fam took tatie to thanksgiving points corn belly's. he had a ball.

the second time around really is a million times easier than the first. it also helps to
have such supportive friends and family!!!




16 comments:

paige and jord said...

oh my gosh. i dont think any aunt is as lucky as i to have the darn cutest nephews in the ENTIRE world. i cant wait to hold crew every second of every day this weekend :) love the k.petes

Sheena said...

congrats linds!! I did not even know you were pregnant!!! Crew is so cute and that name is adorable!! hope to see you guys around soon!

Anonymous said...

oh soooo cute. Crew is just adorable, and Tate of course is cute as ever. We love having you guys next door to us.(hope we're not too loud for you)

Jeanine said...

Could your boys be any cuter? I think not! Keep those pictures coming...he is so cute. I am glad that you are getting sleep too. :)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

So cute. So lucky, boys are so good!! Sleep is always good, I am still not there yet:( your kids are cute.

jenny said...

He is too cute, Linds! And Tate is so stinking cute:)

Veronica said...

I'm glad you posted more pictures, finding time is almost impossible.

Why we didn't hang out more in high school I don't know, you are so fun, dinner was fun too. We'll have to get together next month with everyone again for our bdays!

Tell Kenny hi....:)

us... said...

Oh gosh, oh gosh...keep posting..that litte angel is so precious! I love him! I want to hold and kiss him. Caden loved looking at these pictures. We love you so much! Only like 59 days or something like that then we will be home......

taylor nelson said...

so cute jo! la you :]

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! you had a boy again!!! wuau!!! another soldier for helaman´s army, ah?? what a good news....

I love to hear from you and your stories with your three boys now... jajajajaja....

I´ll be cheking your blog as often as I can....

Love ya´ comadre...

Mark and Lachelle said...

Baby Crew is soooo freaking cute! Good job on that one! Looks like those Peterson boys are going to be little heart breakers when they grow up!!

RSAnderson said...

Your so lucky to have it so good! I hope we get as lucky as your fam. They are so cute!

Kari said...

I love his name! He is really adorable, keep the pictures coming!

Angie said...

Good to hear that Tate is adjusting to Crew. He is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him :).

Hayward Family said...

How fun! Your boys are BEAUTIFUL!! You are a good mom! :) I love the name Crew!! So cute!

Susan said...

What a cutie!!! Tate is getting so big too! How are you feeling? Busy as ever I bet...