7.29.2008

{livin la vida lake powell...}

well, actually we went to kens fam cabin first.

tate loved riding all the 4 wheelers and dirt bikes.



he loved watching his daddy show off too!


after the fun family reunion at the cabin, we got into the car (after changing a flat...)
to meet up with some friends in LAKE POWELL!!!


and what would lake powell be without a little fishie, fishie???
kenny always heads up the fishing excursion with the kids.
he caught the largest, stinkiest, ugliest carp i have ever seen!
even tate thought he was ugly!

but don't worry members of PETA, we believe in catch and release.
(even if it means releasing (or launching) down the slide off the houseboat:)



all the kiddos!


they all loved sitting in the back of the boat watching ken put on a wake boarding show...



i wish i was a better photographer and could capture the love affair between a boy and his board. kenny really is x-games bound...hes amazing!








even when tatie wasn't in the water...he was wishing he were.

a big shout out to the clark fam for such a fun week! we had such a great time.

14 comments:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! there is nothing like lake powell!

Nicole said...

How fun! I love summers and all the fun vacations.

Yes, we are sad we can't go to SG too. We just have a few vacations planned in August so we can't talke off any more time. I know we haven't been able to come to things lately but we really do want to hang out! We love you guys, it's always a blast. Speaking of haning out... I think it is either you or Lychelle's turn to organize Ladies night:)

ashley said...

hey linds! thanks for the note & link on our blog - i loved seeing yours! such a cute family~ i love all your adventures you get to have. good luck with your last couple months!


ashley
(sis jones)

Hayward Family said...

You are the cutest mom ever!! K, so.. I think I am officially deprived!! Everyone I KNOW goes to Lake Powell in the summertime! haha.. Not us! Love your pics! You look GREAT!

paige and jord said...

looks like you guys had soo much fun.. so much. lil tatie looks like he was born from a african american family that has white hair. seriously...
we miss you guys but cant wait to see you in a few weeks! wahoooooo love ya

paige and jord said...

i forgot to comment on the lovely nelson forehead picture of you! its great

Anonymous said...

Wuou!!! I am jelous... we are in winter seaso....mmm... I miss summer time... and also I am sick!... no comments!

I can see you had a wonderful family time... and you are working in your spanish...that bueno!

Chaeck my blog...I have a memory game, so fun!!

Jeanine said...

How fun! I didn't know Ken was such an intense wakeboarder...are you too? I miss you guys, I am sad I will miss future girls nights too!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Kenny...ya big show off! You think you're cool cuz you can do flips on a wakeboard? Well....actually, you are pretty cool. I can barely get up on a wakeboard! (And Mark has NEVER been able to get up on one.) He actually said to me tonight, "Did you see the pictures of Kenny wakeboarding? He's amazing!" Oh and screw PETA! EAT those freaking fish!!

Ashley said...

Little boys on motorcycles: definitely in my top ten list of reasons why boys rock and I don't ever want a girl.

jodi said...

I'm so jealous, i've never been to lake Powell, it looks amazing and those are some pretty amazing moves on Kenny's part!

us... said...

You guys always are doing the funnest things! It is good to finally get a picture of the belly...not that you can really see it in ant of them but it is a step! Now I will have to work on getting one up of me. I am still in the fat belly instead of pregnant belly stage so when it becomes a little more round I will post. We love ya and cannot wait to see you in October:]

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog lindsay.... ours is larry-amy.blogspot.com
Love all the pics of Tate he is a cutie.... wish my girls were a little younger, or Tate a little older. :)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

looks like you guys had a fun time... I LOVE lake powell it's my favorite place to go, I am jealous! I love the summer, Tate is so cute and tan. You look good being prego.