6.17.2008

{dads+summerfest...}

we had such a fun fathers day!
what a great time to celebrate the guys who hold the fam together.
we sure do love and appreciate our dad soooo much.
"i love my daddy so much because he works so hard so we can have moneys and he never gives me a timeout like mom does" -tate
grampie nelson and his oldest grand baby
"i love grampie because he always plays catch with me and gives me ice cream when moms not looking." -tate

" i love my pappa ferguson so much because he always throws me in the air
and we play hide-and-seek." -tate

"i love my great-grampie winebrenner so much because he teaches me how to be a good worker!" -tate



{SUMMER FEST}

kenny entered his lil side biz, "THE TREE BOYS" 224-tree (just in case) into the orem summerdays parade
he was very proud of the unimog they borrowed to ride in!


i didn't get very many good pics because we were scrambling to get everything ready on time, and then trying to get pics in a moving vehicle doesn't work so good...



the highlight of the parade was ken and his lil bro mikey dressed up like trees standing on 10 foot tall stilts. they say they had to swallow any sort of pride they had, but they really were so cute!


tatie and his cousins had so much fun riding in the back tossing out candy and glo sticks


{fireworks!}



tate wasn't so sure how he felt about the fireworks, but his daddy cuddled with him.
" i have the best dad in the whole world!"-tate

7 comments:

taylor nelson said...

looks so fun :] hopefully the biz goes well. la you peterson fam

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok Linds, start giving Tate some moneys, and stop giving him timeouts! HA! That made me laugh! The stuff that comes out of kids' mouths!

Chelsey said...

Tell Kenny he looked good up on those stilts. He busted out some good moves for us to. We should hanve met up for the fireworks! Good thing we have THS baseball to bring us together.
PS I think it may be the peterson's turn for a party...

Emily Frame said...

i can't believe how big your son is getting! do you know what you're having yet?

Trav and Linds said...

How did we miss you guys in the Summerfest Parade? We saw your parents and the THS Baseball team.
Oh ya, I think Brynne and I are due around the same time, I am really hoping for the earliest date possible. :)

paige and jord said...

"i love my aunt pp cause she thinks about me and misses me everyday." -tate
we are missin out on such good times and it makes me so sad. (kenny + stilts?) so funny. miss you guys and love love love you!

Susan said...

How cute!! happy belated father's day kenny! I didnt know he started a business...what do they do?? Sounds exciting. Those stilts were funny! Tate is so funny.