1.03.2008

i've got the holiday blues...

so the holidays are over. the parties have ended,
the decor is down, the yummy food is
gone {and all i've got to show is a big booty}
and its so sad! the only thing i have left to
do is blog about our events. apologies for the picture
overload...but it truly was one for the books!




CHRISTMAS EVE




tate was trying to figure out if he should be scared or not.


all the cousins at the annual nelson
christmas eve bash.


leaving cookies for santa...



....eating cookies for santa





CHRISTMAS MORNING




all of us looking lovely!


everyone takes a turn being the present pass-er-out-er.
ken was such a good sport taking his turn this year.











my little martha momma {who i can only aspire to be}


set up a little grand baby tree-so cute!




tate and his fav cous' caden enjoying each other


while enjoying their gifts.







this head lock looks violent but it really was loving.


these two boys get along so well, they are darling together!






A HOLIDAY WEEKEND AT OUR


FAM CABIN IN SUNDANCE





the two snow babies




the snow was never ending!


the boys were good sports out with their shovels


and blowers...thanks boys.



ken leading the pack jumping off the decks







the love birds













all in all we had a fabulous holiday. the only problem


was it left as fast as it came. it was so fun to spend time


with family and friends we love.

11 comments:

Robert said...

Oh Merry Merry JO! I am so glad you did not put the picture of caden and I was he was screaming bloddy murder! But I do need it! And whatever to your big booty...You are so far from! WUB

us... said...

Real sorry about the comment from roberts thing I am on their home computer and it was signed in under him:( I do not know how but, I promise it was me!

Unknown said...

aw, goo times...goo times! la you!

taylor nelson said...

this holiday season was so much fun with ma babies around! such goo times! la you!

Summmack said...

I want to be your "Santa" those cookies look YUMMY! You are so ggod to put so much effort into Santa cookies...my kids decorated granny B sugar cookies (store bought) and put them on a plate with hot cocoa and a Coke ( Santa could use the caffeine right? )

jodi said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season, hope all is going well. We need to get together before this baby comes and life is crazy for a while...

Hayward Family said...

Look how CUTE your family is!! Your son is PRECIOUS! I hope you all are doing well! We finally entered the blogging world! Happy New Year! :) ~Loni

Susan said...

Those trees are to die for! So cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!I love the picture overload. I miss the snow! There's nothing like a white Christmas.

Mary said...

I love looking at all the pictures! Still after all this time I can't get over how absolutely beautiful Tate is. I'm not kidding . . . that little face melts my heart. I'm glad you had a great holiday. Now we are just stuck with cold. I need to see you! lets plan a lunch!

Jana said...

December passes so fast...but I must admit it's nice to be back to everyday life. I'm in Provo weekly now so we must get together!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey guys! It's Mark and Lachelle! We just made ourself a blog page and were looking for our friends' blogs and we found ya!! Hope all is going well! It was great to see you at the Ugly Sweater party! Here is our blog if you want to check us out...and add us as your friends ;)
marklachelle.blogspot.com