1.26.2008

{good times on the court...}

one of the best things about winter is basketball!!!
we definitely look forward to watchin my lil' bro. jensen
in action...go t-wolves!


even by bro. in-law gets in on it...he's the jv coach
{oh, the patience}

tate voicing his frustration after a devastating loss...



{A FEW OF THE DIE-HARDS}




when tate needs a little break,
he ventures underneath the bleachers.
this game sometimes leads to goose-eggs
and bruises on the noggin :(



and what would bball season be without a little
jr. jazz in our lives? even my little twinners get
a piece of the action...they are ballers baby!


for a lil guy-tate sure loves CHOWING some
wendys...oh and a...cheering on his aunties
and uncle at the games...what a champ.











4 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to see you are teaching him what is truly important early in life: being a hard core thug.

us... said...

Oh how we love basketball too...it is about the only I love about the winter! We love playing with cousin Tate at the games...oh ya...and chowin' wendy's! Love Ya Peterson's!

Unknown said...

oh thanks joey! you guys are so nice, and support me at all of my games! i love you so much!

Susan said...

I love the thug look Tate! He's getting so cute. He always has been. I love the picture where he's exploring too.