8.05.2007

HAPPY PIONEER DAY...LATE!

July is one of my favorite months. Celebrating
the fourth and Pioneer Day is always so fun!
We were in Lake Powell for the fourth so
the 24th was really Tatie's first firework experience.


BBQ'in up at Grandma Nelsons is always
a highlight!

Tate and his favorite (and only) cousin Caden.
Any family resemblance? Not really, they both look
like their dads...Grammie Nelson, and Kenny,keep
beggin for more grand kids...funny huh?


Every year we get a huge game of golf ball swing
goin and every year I dominate. (because your on my
team and my team always wins...) oh FRIENDS my it rest.




2 comments:

linds jo said...

Wow who took this picture babe? It must have been a professional.

Wub!

paige and jord said...

where are the pics of tate's favorite auntie pp?